- Pipe cleaner or floral wire
- If using pipe cleaner cut each pipe in half. If using floral wire cut wire pieces approximately 4″ – 5″ long
- I have used both pipe cleaner and floral wire and I like them both. Cost wise floral wire is cheaper and last longer.
- 10′ rolls of mesh in your desired color or colors
- Tree or wreath
- (The only store in my area that sales the mesh is AC Moore Arts & Crafts. Regular price is $9.99 a roll so I wait for it to go on sale for under $5.00 or I use a 40% off coupon.)
- Be sure to add lights to your tree before adding curly-Q’s.
STEP FOUR – PLACE IN TREE
Once you have made your desired amount of curly-Q’s, begin sticking them in your tree. You can stick them in your tree or use the wire you wrapped around the two curly-Q’s to attach to the tree branches. If curly-Q’s are stuck into the tree far enough they will not fall out.