Through the years I have tried numerous stuffed mushroom recipes. After trying so many I have learned what I like the most in my stuffed mushrooms.
What you will need
- 2 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp of hot sauce (your choice)
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic (I love garlic)
- 1/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 18 large mushrooms
- 1 shallot onion, finely chopped
- Fresh or dried parsley
- Old Bay seasoning (yes even without crab)
- Add fresh crab for crab stuffed mushrooms.
- Add finely chopped peppers or garlic.
Here is a wonderful recipe I found on Pinterest. I tried several and this was by far the best but I did not like the peppers in it. As you can see I changed the ingredients to my taste. My Songs of Joy…Family Food & Wine.